I like them because they can be any size and shape and color and you can mix them and pair them and the more different they look, the better. I got most of mine from Cost Plus and they are often on sale.
I am intrigued by these books:
http://www.amazon.com/New-Fashion-Figure-Templates-Over/dp/0713490330/ref=pd_sim_b_86
http://www.amazon.com/Contemporary-Fashion-Illustration-Techniques-Watanabe/dp/1592535569/ref=pd_sim_b_1
http://www.amazon.com/101-Things-Learned-Fashion-School/dp/B005K5FBJK/ref=pd_sim_b_3
http://www.amazon.com/Figure-Poses-Fashion-Illustrators-copyright-free/dp/1438070497/ref=pd_sim_b_9
The Clinique products I really like:
Face Wash
Face Soap in bar form.
Age Defense Hydrator. I LOVE this product.
Do not need face scrub! I still have three of these not used yet because they last a long time!
Candles always good idea.
Big, small, in a jar, or without.
Anything that is not girly scented is good with me!
Believe it or not, I really need more plastic storage bins for my fabric!
And, did you know I LOVE my serger?!! I think I use it more than my regular sewing machine! And, yes, I have been taking extremely good care of it. I even was instructed in person by a serger expert how to keep it clean and running most efficiently. And there are some accessories that I would love to have!
Cording Foot
Blind Stitch Foot
Piping Foot
Oh, look what I found!
Janome Serger Foot Kit
I could also probably use a new serger cutting knife as I think the one that I have on my machine is becoming dull and not cutting the fabric as well as it could.
Cover Stitch Machine:
Yes, this is an expensive one, so I'm not expecting this or anything, but then again, I wasn't expecting the serger last year and it changed my life! haha!
In my studies on sergers, there are different kinds that are normally $1,000-$2,000+ that do overlocking (what my serger does) as well as coverstitching as a setup option. I came upon this machine that is set up to do what my serger can't, (and can't do what my serger can) at a much lower price than a high-end combination machine.
No comments:
Post a Comment