Janome serger Upper and/or Lower Knife:
model is Janome 204D
My lower knife is older than my upper knife.
Janome Cording Foot Type A (the box says "cordind foot"... Merry Engrish!!!)
Janome Elastic Gathering Attachment (wide)
Janome Piping Foot (for sewing machine, not serger)
Janome Cover Pro Hemming Guide
http://www.kenssewingcenter.com/janome-coverpro-hemming-guide-p-29583.html
Janome Blindstich Foot for overlock machine
Janome Sequins foot:
(It's for ribbon and elastic, but they call it a sequins foot)
Collapsible Rolling Rack
Such as:
http://www.storesupply.com/pc-12695-853-collapsible-salesman-rolling-racks-60113.aspx?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=UnpaidCSE&utm_campaign=GoogleShopping&gclid=CLm1rrOGmrQCFeGDQgodIn8AvQ
I need one that can fit into a backseat of a car for use at location shoots.
Clinique age defense hydrator, my favorite!
A female professional dressform in Size 2:
Believe it or not, I don't have one of these. I have a professional one in a size 8 that I found at a garage sale, the plastic mannequins and a foam "convertible" one that is not as good as I thought it would be. I also have some items that were called "dressforms" that were more for store displays rather than for construction, so they worked fine for displaying finished work, but don't work very well for providing dimensions that are human size. It would be very nice to have a real dressform that I could pin in model sample size. I would love to have the one with legs, but those seem to be way more expensive, so the top one is absolutely more than fine.