For RJ and Nina

Hey, there!
Here are a few shots of some garments that I have ready to go.  Most are proofs from previous shoots that have been done before, which is why they look a little rough, and I would love to see these pieces on a different model/setting.  The majority are red tones (as I decided that would be my color this season), which I think would look good on a brunette like Lauren.
These are simply the ones that I would love to see you shoot, but you are welcome to also look at any of the garments that are posted on my blog site, andrewmaclaine.com. Some may be no longer in my possession, but if you see any in particular you would like to use, feel free to let me know.  I also may have time to make some pieces just for your shoot if there is something in particular you are looking for.
Bayou dress, very light, flowy and sheer

Valentine dress

60's Pebble Shirt Dress, (small hips needed)

Red China Dress, very very full and dramatic.  Really would like to use this one.

Red Full Peplum Jacket.  Would really like to have this shot as well.

Red 70 jacket, skirt, underblouse.

Act I Finale Dress.  Much more shiny than appears in picture.  Full stretch with "swimsuit" lining, fits size 2-6.

Greed Dress, stretch with moveable straps and removable underskirt to turn into mini-dress.

Future Blue, Vinyl jacket and hotpants for modern/futuristic look.

Cocoa Beach mini-dress and Bolero, mid century look