I DON'T LIKE the following dresses
![]() |
| Pretty flowers, but makes her thin body look shapeless |
![]() |
| They tried to make the waist look like it was going in, but it just makes it look bigger |
![]() |
| Looks like a lot of work just to look like a beach towel on a big body. |
See how bulky? I'll think on how to not make it look like a blob of flowers, and I hope it would be okay to show a LITTLE bit of fabric here and there.
Poppy Ideas, an avant garde dress with poppies as the feature. Swirling and floating as if causing a dreamlike state as in the movie:
These are all faux poppies that I can make
![]() |
| Made from ribbon |
![]() |
| Made from paper |
![]() |
| made from fabric |
![]() |
| This is a real opium poppy |
![]() |
| So is this |
TULIP SECTION
I am hesitant to make a dress COMPLETELY covered in flowers, but can digure out a way, The last thing I want is for you to look like this
:
EDIT #2
I found a Pinterest page dedicated to dresses made of fresh flowers. I can honestly say that while they were impressive, I didn't find any actually pretty, except for one. And again this is conventional materials with flowers as the feature:
I think something like this would be REALLY pretty and also prefectly reference running through a field of tulips.


















No comments:
Post a Comment