Dragon Form Haku


Haku Wind


This is my favorite out of the three, but would probably be the most expensive and difficult to make.  The dress consists of multiple panels that twist around the body.  I am thinking of making one panel out of a feather boa, dyed to match Haku's color, and sewn down so it lies flat in front.  The other panel would be a white asian brocade or sequined silver overlay against white satin.  The back spine and train would be either fishing-line edged ruffles or maybe even hair like we talked about.
  
Panel separation

Haku Imperial

I like this one, too.  It is less "serpentine," but it sure is grand.  The top is acutally a robe of sorts, with the long back becoming the train.  Feathers dyed to match Haku's green color and the train would be pinkish cream.  Dress is white satin with silver rhinestone and greed father trim.


Haku Water

This dress is the easiest out of the three, while still looking grand and exotic.  I think it has potential, although not that I compare it to the others, I would tweak it to figure out how to make it look less "charicatureish." No feathers, so the mane would be the sheer fabric down the back of the dress.  The rest is white with a slightly more pink front center representing the underbelly.  The long strips of fabric from the headress are to represent tassels that he has on this snout.