![]() |
| Black Widow Opera |
Black Widow undercover at the Opera. I like this one. The skirt is a straight pencil skirt, and the flounces are two theoretically detachable side bustle/trains.
Fabric can be either satin or a sequin overlay, or combination of both, although sequins would get heavy and would require extra support for the flounces. I can see it all in satin with a sequin overlay for the center hourglass perhaps.
![]() |
| Black Widow Rockstar |
For something a little different if you want to go more sexy. Top is black sequin bustier with a red hourglass structure piece in the front. Skirt is full and sheer and can be one, three, or five layers.
![]() |
| Black Widow Hostess |
I like this one, too. A but more simple, but most apparent that it is Black Widow inspired. Top is black sequins that also looks like leather (I already have the fabric)! with a red satin hourglass front with sequin overlay and rhinestone shoulder straps. Skirt is multi layer sheer with a taffeta lining for body.




