So many Leias


Rebirth of Leia

One of the closer versions to the original white dress.  Made of drapy white jersey for dress and cape, sequin and rhinestone shoulders, collar, and belt, which can be of high end materials because there is not a lot of it there, but is very visible.

Leia Sentor



Made of drapy white 4 way stretch fabric for dress and gold and white metallic brocade for shoulders, collar and cape.  Silver rhinestone medallion in the center.


Leia, Mover of Worlds.
 Lots of drapes and movement here!  Very sheer white fabric for cape and dress with white satin underdress.  Silver metallic belt with clear rhinestones and dangling medallion.

 I don't really expect you to choose this one, but it was too pretty to discard.  6 layers of fans, extended with heavy tulle and organza ruffles.  White brocade mermaid gown under.
Leia of the Suns and Moons


Princess in the Wind
A less pleated and less voluminous version of the Mover of Worlds dress.  Single layer sheer cape with 3 layer sheer skirt with white satin under.  Center-gathered bodice with swirl-detailed trim, possibly with sequins or rhinestones.

 The closest to the original white dress inspiration.  Even without Leia buns, people would probably recognize the reference.  Made of stretch white jersey like the original.  Even though I see "jedi" with this silhouette, I would resist doing anything but white.  Can also work without cape, or can be made with sleeves.
Jedi Princess



Crystal Warrior Leia



Almost a discard, but has potential if you wanted to go stronger/less all-over flowy.  Would read Leia, and armor-like rhinestone bodice would make a statement.

Lei2D2



I couldn't resist doing a Leia-Droid hybrid since R2 is your favorite!  I don't think it's "too" droid, and to me, reads super-detailed embellished princess dress, made by droids.