Closer to finals

So here are some options for placement of the new image.  I tried to color it, but a lot of the lines were open, so the colors overlapped, and when I corrected it, it didn't look like the Ahsoka we know, so I went back to b/w just to look at placement.
Personally, I like option 3, then 2.  Contrary to what I thought would happen, the largest image in 4 makes the body look the largest.  The smallest image in 1, where you can see the whole face, I think looks too busy and would be difficult to re-create.

Now for the others, I am glad we didn't finalize the designs last month, because from the showing at the Met Gala this year, it is apparent that robot-chic is in this year.  Dresses are vertical with long trains, defined shoulders, statuesque, and shiny, either through sequins, metallic fabrics, or a combination of both.
I think that a fully-sequined hostess gown for Uhura would be amazing.  And not a cheap Vegas/Jessica Rabbit type, but a something more luxe-looking, like perhaps a patterned sequin and metallic overlay on top of a sold red fabric.

I took of course, the inspiration from the original Rey costume and tried to combine it with the wearability of the Emily Blunt dress that you sent me.  Hopefully, you can still still see the original character inspiration after I removed the earthiness of the leather belt and replaced most of the roughness with rhinestones. The good thing is, the "fancy" fabric is actually not of a huge quantity, but makes a difference for an otherwise quite easy-going, drapy dress.
If you think that you would like to being more of the "desert" back in, I can simplify by removing the shiny trim and making the belt the same fabric as the dress and thinner.  I can also make the shoulders wider at the top like Rey's.  I don't think the leather belt would look that good for a formal hostess gown, though.