Ahsoka Test Placements

Note that there seems to be a lot of detail at the bottom, but I think from the knee down, the dress should be a solid color with maybe just a few spatters of a highlight color, just to make the image look more clean.
Simplest design, maybe not most exciting, but you can see the image clearly

Too small


I wrote that comment when I made the picture, but it's not the Only one I like after I did more options.



Face should not be right at center of waist or hips.
Hmm, not that different actually.

For a less heavy version with lego only at the top.  Could be made with stretch fabric for best fit, but may distort image depending how tight it is, so can be made from non stretch, but will have slightly different shape.

I like this, too.  But too small detail for lego?

Larger face works well, too, with color correction would look better.
60's dress option.  Definitely not as elegant as the others, but would also be easiest and lightest weight.
Legs are showing, so we can make the top as bulky and flat as we want to best show the image, and your body would still look small.  Can dress up this design if you want to go with a short option.