Hi, Ashley and everyone else who is about to go on this sketch viewing adventure!
I just wanted to point out that these are rough concept sketches so you can see the different ideas that I had. They aren't colored or shaded because my computer died on me last week (Thank you, forced Windows 10 Upgrade!!!) and I haven't installed Photoshop onto the new computer I bought to replace it yet. When the decisions about the dresses are narrowed down, I will of course make nice, public-ready images.
I am open to the idea of mixing aspects together if you like one bodice and another skirt, for example. Or if you don't like the direction I am going and would like to see something different, don't hesitate to let me know as well! I won't be offended unless you insult the one that was my favorite (of course I'm not telling you which one is my favorite... Ha ha HAAAAAA!!!!)
As far as the Lego incorporation goes, I remember Nathan saying that not everything HAS to be Lego, so I went with one dress that is COMPLETELY about the Lego, and the other two having Lego included, but not necessarily, well, Necessary. Some of the designs are lego light, so if you would like to me rethink with more of a lego-presense just let me know.
And without further ado: